Hitwise Clickstream reports on where traffic comes from and goes to for a specific website or industry. This tool gives unprecedented insight into the online behaviour of consumers. In addition to tracking traffic between websites that are 'linked,' Hitwise Clickstream also reports on un-referred traffic: when a person types a URL into a browser or visits another website via tabbed browsing.
- Understand the Customer Acquisition Marketing Mix of Competitive Websites: Traffic from email campaigns, search engines, partners and competition can be easily identified.
- Qualify Traffic Sources: Identify which traffic sources send the highest proportion of new visitors.
- Gauge Online Comparison Shopping: By learning where users go to after visiting a website, you can determine other brands in the online purchase consideration process.
- Increase Effectiveness of Online Spend: Knowing which websites send visitors to your competitors allows for easy identification of the most efficient affiliates and media partners to spend your online marketing dollars with.
Clickstream reports are available on a daily, weekly or monthly basis and can be generated for thousands of websites.
- Advanced Filtering: Filter Clickstream results to include and exclude websites within industries (e.g. search engines) or containing specific words (e.g. websites containing the word 'tax').
- Charting: All Clickstream reports have a charting option, allowing you to chart the volume of upstream and downstream traffic for a specific website.
- New and Returning Visitors Report: Identify which upstream websites have provided the highest percentage of new visitors, to help assess online advertising or affiliate partners.
- Industries: Clickstream reports can be run by industry to determine key content interests of visitors to your website or your competitors.
To learn more about Hitwise Clickstream, please contact your Account Manager or Hitwise Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 042 4794.