Hitwise Dashboards are online reports that enable marketers to review customised competitive intelligence information from a single page in the Hitwise interface. Leveraging Hitwise data that is updated on a daily basis, Hitwise Dashboards present up-to-date snapshots of the metrics that are most important to your online planning and reporting. With this feature, Hitwise has made it even easier to act upon daily competitive insights from across multiple online marketing disciplines.
- Customisable Reports: Dashboards allows you to define and save the data sets you want to see regularly.
- One-Stop Reporting: All your reports are saved on one page and data can be updated on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Build them once and they are updated automatically. For example, see search terms to travel agency websites and upstream websites to your competitor on the same page.
- Easy-to-Use: Create dashboards from scratch or use one of the Hitwise templates, which will recommend data points to feature for specific online marketing initiatives.
Hitwise Dashboards includes the ability to:
- Create Multiple Dashboards: You can create multiple dashboards - one for each marketing objective, industry or competitor.
- Create Your Own Dashboards Templates: Customise the specific metrics you want and the number of data reports you would like displayed.
- Create Dashboards from a Template: Using the pre-defined Hitwise Dashboards templates, create reports specific to advertising and content partnerships, affiliate marketing, benchmarking, business development and search marketing. For example, the Benchmarking Dashboard summarises overall performance against key competitors. The Keyword Dashboard lists new keyword opportunities to add to your campaigns.
To learn more about Hitwise Dashboards, please contact your Account Manager or Hitwise Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 042 4794.