Hitwise Demographics data provides insights into the demographic profile of users visiting a specific website or industry. This data set includes the demographic profiles based on age, gender, geographic region and 121 UK postcode areas.
- Understand Audience Profiles: View demographic profiles of visitors to any website, industry or your custom category.
- Search for Websites that Attract a Specific Audience: Identify the websites and industries to which your specific demographic profile is attracted. Instantly identify potential affiliates and partners using Demographic Site Match.
- Understand Your Competitor’s Customer Base: By profiling the demographic composition of your competitor’s website visitors, you can easily determine the profiles of people they are attracting and how this compares to your customer base.
- Map offline and online audiences: Identify which of the 121 UK postal regions sends most traffic to a website or industry and compare this with store locations or your customer database.
- Monitor marketing effectiveness: See how the profile of visitors to your website changed following a successful marketing or advertising campaign. Understand the impact of local initiatives across 121 UK postal regions.
- Customisable: Create your own categories of websites and see profiles of audiences to your custom groups of websites.
- Demographic Characteristics: Gives you an overview of visitors to a website or industry by age, gender, geographic region and 121 UK postcode areas.
- Compare Demographic Profiles: Compare the demographic profiles of: two websites, a website and an industry, or even two time periods to understand shifts in audience profiles post campaign.
- Representation: Provides a comparison of each demographic profile and how well represented it is against another website, industry, or the online population. For example, find out how much more or less your website is represented in Glasgow, Cardiff or South West London compared to your competitor’s.
To learn more about Hitwise Demographics, please contact your Account Manager or Hitwise Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 042 4794.