- You are here
- Lifestyle Financial Strategy Segments
Hitwise Lifestyle Financial Strategy Segments
Hitwise's Financial Strategy Segments (FSS) draws on Experian's TM classification of financial behaviour.
FSS helps organisations optimise their relationship with consumers by providing a detailed understanding of the types of financial products and services consumed by individuals and households, and this segmentation has now been integrated into the Hitwise service.
Segmenting the UK population into one of 82 individual behavioural types, FSS further aggregates the population into 45 household types and 13 household groups from “Gilt-edged Lifestyles” to “Cautious Borrowers” and “Elderly Deprivation”.
- Unprecedented Insight: FSS provides detailed insight into the types of financial product or service consumed based upon a person or household’s affluence, equity, investments, indebtedness and attitudes to finance.
- Robust Targeting and Planning Tool: Our Lifestyle Selector helps businesses identify their target FSS segments, based on over 300 behavioural or attitudinal variables. It provides the ability to segment visitors – and identify a chosen demographic – by searching on numerous financial characteristics and attitudes e.g. “Money is the best measure of success”.
Financial Strategy Segments is now available as part of the Hitwise service and includes the ability to:
- Profile Online Audiences: Identify online consumers based on their financial attributes;
- Search for Websites: Search the Hitwise database to identify websites frequented by a specific group, or by the characteristics that make up a Financial Strategy Segment.
To learn more about Hitwise Lifestyle Financial Strategy Segments contact your Account Manager or Hitwise Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 042 4794.