Hitwise Lifestyle is an online customer segmentation and targeting tool that reveals the demographics, attitudes and behavioural characteristics of visitors to your website, and
your competitors’ websites. Hitwise Lifestyle provides you with unprecedented insights into the psychographic and lifestyle attributes of an audience for maximising the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns, media plans and strategic and affiliate partnerships.
- Utilises the Market Leading Consumer Segmentation Product: Experian’s Mosaic UK™ classifies UK Internet users into 11 Groups and 61 Types.
- Actionable and Comprehensive: Each segment is comprised of a range of different lifestyle characteristics, including: lifestyle behaviours, media behaviours, shopping preferences and geographic distribution.
- Robust Planning Tool: Lifestyle allows for instant identification of the websites that attract the highest concentration of your brand’s most desirable customers.
- Multi-dimensional: Provides the ability to segment visitors by numerous characteristics including ethnicity, attitudes and shopping preferences.
- Customisable: Create your own categories of websites and view the lifestyle profiles of audiences to your custom sets of websites.
Hitwise Lifestyle is available as part of the Hitwise service and includes the ability to:
- Profile Online Audiences: With Hitwise Lifestyle, you can profile the online audiences of over 200,000 websites across 165+ industries.
- Search for Websites: Search the Hitwise database to find websites frequented by a specific group, or even by the characteristics that make up a Lifestyle segment.
- Compare Profiles: Compare the lifestyle profiles of: two websites, a website and industry, or even two time periods to understand shifts in audience profiles post a campaign.
- Geographic Analysis: Analyse the geographical distribution of each Lifestyle group that visits a specific website, including competitive websites.
- Offline and Online Media Behaviour Analysis: Comprehensively understand the offline and online media behaviour and attitudes of a Lifestyle group that visits a specific website.
To learn more about Hitwise Lifestyle please contact your Account Manager or Hitwise Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 042 4794