Super Bowl LII Report Top Trends, Advertisers & Audiences
Key Trends in Social Media, Politics & Football Audiences
The Super Bowl is here, and analysts predict it will be the most-viewed event in television history.
In this report we use proprietary search insights, online behavioral trends and data from brands like Budweiser, Tide and Kia to enable marketers, publishers and brands improve their Super Bowl strategy.
Get the scoop on...
• Key Segments: Who will be tuning in this year? How has the Super Bowl audience shifted since 2017?
• Politics and Social Issues: Will national conversations seep into the Big Game? Do Super Bowl fans care about politics?
• Social Media: Which channels matter most in 2018, and why?
• Advertising Strategy: Which ads were effective in driving product interest last year, and which will succeed this year?
• Actionable Steps: How can marketers leverage these insights to improve their own campaigns?