Digital Disrupted 2019
Thursday, November 21st, 2019
3:30pm – 7:30pm AEST
Hacienda, Level 3, 61 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000
(Located in Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour )
This event is by invitation-only and is limited to 50 attendees. RSVP to save your spot!
Not sure if you can make it? Add an Event Reminder to your calendar.
Insights & Innovations for Ecommerce & Marketing Leaders in 2020
How has the customer’s journey shifted online? How much of a threat is Amazon? Have businesses struck the right balance between brand vs performance marketing?
Hitwise takes a look at these big questions that shaped 2019.
Join us for an evening of insights, drinks, nibbles & networking, where we will cover:
Trends that defined 2019:
- Consumer Trends: How has the customer’s journey evolved online?
- Digital Disruptors: What can we learn from Finder, Afterpay, Amazon, and others?
Auditing Your Digital Toolkit:
- Uncovering the online blackbox: What are walled gardens “hiding”? Why do metrics need to shift to look within them?
- Fast Risers: How to identify trends before these become mainstream
Innovations for 2020:
- Outlook: What to expect in 2020 & beyond?
- C-Suite Metrics: From strategic to tactical, what are the key questions to ask & audit your business?