Welcome to our annual Hitwise Summer Summit where we discuss all things Digital Marketing and E-Commerce.
Learn the latest trends, innovation, and insights in the digital marketing and consumer behaviour space.
Welcome to our annual Hitwise Summer Summit where we will discuss all things Digital Marketing and E-Commerce.
We have some fantastic presentations and panels speaking on how to (and how not to) segment your customers in today’s online landscape.
HITWISE SUMMER SUMMIT 2019
Gen Z and the New Rules for Brands
- Speculation about Gen Z in the past few years has caused paradoxical stereotypes to flourish: they’re happy, they’re unhappy, they’re raised in a dystopic wasteland, they’ll all live to be a 100 years old.
- Tom Johnson, from Trajectory, will take an evidence-based look at the next generation: although young (they’re currently aged between 9 and 23) they are already driving social change and forcing brands to rethink.
- He’ll explore how Gen Z compare to older cohorts and reveal why we’re heading towards ‘generational equipoise’ – and what this means for marketers.
Global Head of Insights
Digital Tactics to De-Bunk Fads and Grow Buyers
- “Revoke Brexit” is trending alongside “Brexit Betrayal”. Gym goers are more likely to search for cookies, cake, and wine. Environmentally-conscious shoppers are buying on fast fashion sites, like H&M and Zara.
- It’s human nature to aspire, oppose, and contradict ourselves. But this makes the job of a marketer that much harder. How can marketers differentiate fad from trend or aspiration from truth, and capture fragmented, or even contradictory, consumers?
- Lisa Luu, from Hitwise, will discuss how audience-based data can debunk fads. She’ll outline quick and simple tactics to attract online consumers direct, and convert browsers into buyers.
Head of Insight Partnership
Marks & Spencer
From Green to Mainstream by M&S. The Vegan & Post-Vegan Movement.
More details to come
Do brands need to take a side: What does branding mean in today’s polarised world?
Senior Product Manager
Chief Executive Officer
Head of Retail
Hitwise – Panel Facilitator
In January to March, Britons had viewed over 11 million Brexit articles, up 63% since last quarter. With recent controversies, from Nike and Kaepernick to Gillette and #metoo, brands can’t seem to escape polarising opinions too. In this panel with leading experts, we discuss the role of branding in an increasingly polarised and politicised world.
- Addressing the elephant in the room: How has Brexit impacted (or will impact) the economy and consumer?
- Brand and politics: Why are brands taking a side? How has the polarisation of opinions influenced marketing and branding?
- Understanding motive: What can other brands learn from Nike, Gillette, Pepsi and HSBC? Is it altruistic or is there an ulterior motive?
Hitwise Summer Summit 2019
Register now and save your seat in our annual Summer Summit