Webinar: Christmas Unwrapped 2018
In the Hitwise annual webinar, we reveal the top online insights from Cyber Week and Christmas
Online retail activity saw only a minimal 0.2% YoY rise in October in the UK - the slowest month to grow year-to-date, according to Hitwise data.
With uncertainty around Brexit and dips in consumer confidence, how will retailers respond as we approach the final months of 2018?
Will Black Friday become bigger than Boxing Day sales? Will retailers continue the "November creep", launching end-of-year promotions well before Black Friday? Are consumers getting more savvy with their end-of-year purchases?
Wednesday 16th of January, 2019 @ 2PM - 3PM GMT
Our annual webinar features key insights from the 2018's Golden Quarter, including a review of Black Friday, Cyber Week and Christmas sales periods.
Join Giles Longhurst, Hitwise's SVP & General Manager, and Lisa Luu, Global Head of Insights as they share:
- Overview of online retail activity from October to December - including: Top traffic and conversion days, online vs. in-store trends, and year-on-year comparisons
- Key online trends from peak trading weeks - including: Pre-Cyber Week, Cyber Week and Christmas Week
- Amazon and their Black Friday strategy - including: Top internal searches, category movements and top purchased products
- Spotlight on top retailers and fastest risers for 2018
- Analysis on key audience segments and shifts in online behaviours
Save Your Seat Now!
Global head of Insights,
SVP & General Manager,